A Subject you enjoyed studying this semester

This semester has been diferent and more difficult, and this year the subject that I have enjoyned is calculus. In class we have seen a note with many details, it's very easy understand reading only the note, and the teachers explain very well and in class we do math exercises that help to understand.
The contents that we have seen are basically derivatives, differentials and integrals.
I like this subject because the teachers are very understanding and kind to us, they help the students and they make the subject not a big burden for the students and actually this is the most importat, since the pandemic makes everything more difficult. Also when I was a school student, my favorite subject was maths, I was very good at maths and I could help my classmates to learn.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My career

My Favorite Piece of Technology