An Expert on your Field

To me, it is very hard to choose one scientist in my area, because I have always admired scientists of other areas therefore I will talk about of a person that I admire and he inspires me for his intelligence and his work but he is not a chemist and he is called Elon Musk.
Elon Musk was born on June 28th,1971 in Pretoria, South Africa he is 49 years old and he is physicist and businessman, he is co-founder of PayPal, SpaceX, Hyperloop, SolarCity, The Boring Company, Neuralink, and OpenAI, that is actually, and the most important reason why I think that he is an important person for SpaceX, a company that plans to do space trips for all people and go to mars. He also made the the first reusable rocket; this is very important since thanks to it we could increase the number of trips that the humanity can do.
I feel admiration for him because he has always wanted to go to mars; it's his dream since he was 9 years old and he is fulfilling it, he is a revolutionary man and he ventures everything to get what he wants without fear of losing.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Subject you enjoyed studying this semester

My career

My Favorite Piece of Technology